Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Success at Luckett's





I ventured in the cold weather on Saturday to Old Luckett's Store.  It was their annual Ground Hog Day Sale!  It was busy to say the least.  And many items were already marked sold at the design house.  I was sad over and over again until I found these beauties.  Two mirrors with such architecture design and they haven't been taken.  I proudly ripped off the tags and continued to browse around, and found a distressed console which is temporary serving as a buffet to hold the mirror.  My husband did say "put some stuff on the walls, they echo".  He did not procrastinate, by Sunday the large guy "mirror" was up and reinforced to the studs.  The new house is slowing coming along.
Trista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!